Since its inception, The Legacy Center has helped local nonprofit organizations establish outcomes and evaluate their programs to determine their effectiveness. Our goal is to help strengthen community partners and help them make a deeper impact on our community.
What we offer:
- Data analysis of the Developmental Assets Profile, a survey that can evaluate the growth of youth participants over a period of time
- Custom-designed evaluations
- Development long-term outcomes
- Training on Developmental Assets, evaluation creation, and outcome design
- Data on the health and well-being of local youth through the Midland County Youth Study
The results of these projects allow our partners to make program adjustments, retain or increase funding, assess community impact, engage collaborators, and communicate the effectiveness of their programs to stakeholders.
If you’re interested in exploring how you can strengthen your program outcomes contact:
President & CEO