Planning to Visit the Office?
We look forward to seeing you all in our office once we open to the public. When you come in, there are a few things you will need to know.
- Our hours have changed temporarily. Click here for up-to-date hours.
- All visitors must wear a mask. Don’t have one? We will have extras available.
- Tutor room calendars have been removed and rooms may now be reserved online.
- Tutoring rooms are set up for safe physical distancing, and most items have been removed from the rooms to reduce the risk of virus transmission.
- Tutoring materials, like markers, pencils, and paper may be checked out at the front desk.
- You must check in with a staff member when you arrive. We will be keeping a record of all visitors to assist with contact tracing if someone becomes ill with COVID-19.
- The office is now one-way. You’ll enter by the lobby, and exit by the tutoring rooms.
- We are limiting capacity to ten people at a time and tutoring rooms will be staggered.
- Children under 13 must be checked in and out by a parent. Children over 13 may check themselves in and out.
- We will be respecting physical distancing, which means no handshakes or hugs for the time being.
- Rooms will be cleaned regularly. When you enter a room, please remove and dispose of the door tag. This will signal to staff that the room needs cleaning.
- If you become ill, you must notify the office so we can assist with contact tracing. You will need to be symptom-free for 14 days before returning to the office.
Please be flexible with us as we pilot our procedures. Contact us
if you have questions or concerns.