Community Naloxone Training
June 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
The Midland County Treatment & Recovery Coalition is hosting a naloxone training session for community members to reduce opioid overdose deaths and encourage people to entra treatment.
In this free session, participants will learn to:
- Recognize signs of an opioid overdose
- Undersatnd how to administer naloxone
- Describe actions that are essential in responding to an opioid overdose
- Know where to seek help for a substance use disorder in Midland County
- Understand how families unintentionally enable substance use
This training is part of a communitywide effort to reduce opioid misuse and abuse in Midland County and enable all of our community members to reach their full potential. Lunch will be provided.